Consumer Unit And Fuse Board Replacement



 Fuse box and consumer unit replacement will provide additional protection to you and your family.  We offer a consumer unit replacement, installation services to customers in Plymouth and surrounding area.

 There are a number of reasons why property owners change their consumer unit. Perhaps one of the MCBs has blown and replacements are no longer available. Maybe they have taken possession of an old property and the consumer unit is not compliant with current regulations. Or maybe they are undertaking a rewire, refurbishment or larger renovation project.

 We always encourage the customer to have an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), which should be carried out before replacing the consumer unit. This is to establish that the latest regulations are met and will ensure that no faults arise after replacement.

 Think of your consumer unit as the main hub of your home - its the 'thinking centre' to all electrical aspects in your home. If the job is carried out incorrectly, your home will be in a dangerous condition and your family is then at risk from electrical harm.

 Only Part P registered electricians can legally change a consumer unit ! A change of consumer unit is a serious undertaking and must meet all of the relevant standards and regulations, in order to comply with these we will issue certification for both the Electrical Installation and for Compliance with Part P of the Building Regulations.

 If you are looking for work of the highest quality, carried out by a safe and experienced electrician you can trust, book your consumer unit replacement today.

If you want to entrust fuse board replacement to us or find out more - contact us. We are always ready to help you.
Call Us

Call our qualified Plymouth electrician for your FREE quote